:::: MENU ::::

A movie and book review blog

  • Reading films, watching books,....
  • Mind candy in the dark
  • All the books left to read...

Aug 1, 2003

26 Things 


Yesterday I submitted my photopage at 26 Things: The International Photographic Scavenger Hunt. This was the first time I participated in such a thing or took photos pertaining to certain subjects. There were 26 subjects in all and participants (that could be anyone on this planet) were to submit one photo each under these 26 heads before the last day of July. With my procrastrinatic nature I took all the photos on the last day, that was yesterday, except for a few photos I had from my July trip to Valdez. That means that the quality of my photos are not so great and makes me aware once more of the universal truth that procrastination is no friend of creativity. 

0 comments:

Take me to the top of the page BEAM ME UP, SCOTTY