:::: MENU ::::

A movie and book review blog

  • Reading films, watching books,....
  • Mind candy in the dark
  • All the books left to read...

Jan 6, 2004

Joe Somebody 

I like Tim Allen movies except when he tries to dress up as Santa Claus. Joe Somebody tells the story of an 'almost'-invisible pharmaceutical company employee, played by Tim Allen, who is a recent divorcee, is passed up for promotion and is considered a nobody at the office. The aim of the movie is to make somebody out of this nobody. I am not going to say how the movie goes about in achieving this seemingly impossible goal. All I can say is the ending sucks. If this is supposed to be a chick flick, I don't understand the workings of chicks' brains, especially the ones in this movie.

0 comments:

Take me to the top of the page BEAM ME UP, SCOTTY