:::: MENU ::::

A movie and book review blog

  • Reading films, watching books,....
  • Mind candy in the dark
  • All the books left to read...

Dec 5, 2004

Bourne Supremacy

I knew this was Hollywood masala, but I like such flicks, seem to give you your money's worth. They burn enough cars to satiate your appetite for destruction. They have those edge-of-the-seat car chases to give you the much needed adrenaline rush after a dull work week. They take you to all those places who want to go - Moscow, Berlin, Goa and Italy. Then they have that charismatic(mainly because he's a recovering amnesiac)and intelligent ex-CIA agent who is the perfect combo of brawn and brains and for me personally, this time they have a whole part of the movie shot in India - Goa to be precise and with a super duper car chase thrown in. Cool. I knew Jason Bourne was a cool dude.

0 comments:

Take me to the top of the page BEAM ME UP, SCOTTY