:::: MENU ::::

A movie and book review blog

  • Reading films, watching books,....
  • Mind candy in the dark
  • All the books left to read...

Sep 1, 2006

Anchorage International Film Festival 2006 reviews have started in earnest. Being a new mom and all I've certain concessions, I don't have to review as many movies as I did last time and I don't think I'd be attending any parties or public screenings. I've three movies to screen this week - two latin american ones and one from UK.

I think watching movies is ok even with an infant in tow, it is shooting hundreds of emails to film makers and film related organizations in various countries which takes a toll on your time. But this time around it seems like AIFF has arrived as a film festival to reckon with or it could be the festival director is working overtime, whatever it is this time around we have got a loads of international entries. Off I go to the screening room a.k.a my living room

0 comments:

Take me to the top of the page BEAM ME UP, SCOTTY