:::: MENU ::::

A movie and book review blog

  • Reading films, watching books,....
  • Mind candy in the dark
  • All the books left to read...

Nov 17, 2010

Race is just a vehicle to showcase sexy sizzling Bollywood babes and leading desi hunks in an exotic locale. The babes in short dresses are Bipasha Basu, Katrina Kaif and Sameera Reddy. The men muscle power is provided by Saif Ali Khan, Akshaye Khanna and an eternally young Anil Kapoor and the locale is South Africa. Most people in government offices in S.Africa are Indians, those whose forefathers didn't have the foresight of M.K.Gandhi who left Durban in 1914 for a meaty role in Indian Freedom Struggle (Original, Version 1.0.) The real race was between me and the movie, who will retire first in the race, RACE the movie won, no guesses there.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey drummer....u have left the sentence incomplete...."the real race was between me and the movie ____"?

A Movie Watchdog said...

This blog was meant to be some sort of fodder for Google search and an incomplete movie log for me, I don't re-read or spell check the posts, considering it a wastage of time. I am surprised to find someone reading it for real. Appreciate you pointing out the words that got lost in transmission and I have fixed it.

Take me to the top of the page BEAM ME UP, SCOTTY