:::: MENU ::::

A movie and book review blog

  • Reading films, watching books,....
  • Mind candy in the dark
  • All the books left to read...

Jul 21, 2004

12 Monkeys


Send-back-in-time movies make me a little wary, but this one rose above the cliche, at least for me. It had an intriguing plot, that keeps you at the edge of your seat, not too much science to torture your mind whether technology could really make it possible or not and Brad Pitt was brilliant although it was Bruce Willis's film.

Its a good sci-fi flick to come out of Hollywood, I think, reminded me of the more recent British sci-fi film - 28 Days Later, but ofcourse it didn't have the Bruce Willis factor or should I say the Die-Hard factor. All in all I liked the movie, could be called a good sci-fi film if you don't try hard to question the science part of it.

0 comments:

Take me to the top of the page BEAM ME UP, SCOTTY